Please see listed below planned construction activities for Skyland Town Center:
- This Saturday, November 3:
- Crews will be working at Good Hope and Naylor Road intersection, replacing the bus stop pad on Good Hope
- Next week, starting Monday, November 5:
- Crews will be working at several of the intersections along Alabama and Good Hope, but should not impact vehicular traffic
- The construction fence currently installed along Good Hope Road will be moved out to the curb line pursuant to the approved-Traffic Control Plan (TCP). Pedestrians will be rerouted around the project – please pay attention to the signage.
The next community construction update meeting has been rescheduled to Wednesday, December 5, 6:30pm at the Skyland Workforce Center.