Please note the following construction updates:
• Work on the new bus stop location on Naylor Road has begun; we anticipate this work being completed at the end of September.
• Due to the phased construction of the bus stop, both WMATA and DDOT have requested the installation of a temporary crosswalk at the new, permanent bus stop location.
• The temporary crosswalk will be removed once the new intersection at Naylor and Town Center Drive is constructed and in operation, end of 2019.
• Preparation for traffic signal work later this year at the intersection of Good Hope and Naylor Road continues.
• Onsite activities progress in anticipation of the start of Block 2 excavation, currently scheduled for October.
Also, please note the next community meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 7th at 630pm in the Skyland Workforce Center.